- Let the Blogger Speak – Interview with Vivek Sancheti from eYuva.com
- Details about renewal grace period and redemption period for domain names
- Which Blogging Niche to select from ?
- HumTum aur Indiblogger in Mumbai – Indiblogger Meet May 2013
- [Limited Period]Bigrock New .in Domain Registration @ Rs 99
Hello and welcome back to bloggingpages.com
Step 1: Log in to your cpanel using your credential
Step 2: From the Domains Section click on “Addon Domains”
Step 3: A form will open up for entering the the domain details fill up the form, enter your domain name, ftp login username, select your docuement root – this path is where your domain will point, enter a secured password. Click on “Add Domain”
Step 4: This way a new domain will be added to your account.
Note: For adding a new domain to your control panel, you should first modify the nameserver provided from your hosting provider in to your domain control panel.